Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands (On-site)
GenScript Biotech is the world leader in the biotechnology reagent service industry, as well as an open platform for pre-clinical drug discovery and pharmaceutical development, driven by innovative technologies. As a public company (HK Stock: 01548), our mission is to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology. Established in 2002, the company headquarter is located in Nanjing, China, with a production and operation center in both Nanjing and New Jersey, United States. There are also branches in the EU, an R&D center in Ireland and a logistics center in Netherland, and a branch in Japan. With these facilities, we have been serving more than 100 countries and 200,000+ customers around the world for more than 16 years. For more details, please refer to our website www.genscript.com.
- Take full charge of the daily operation of the customer service function that handles all initial inquiries from customers, dealers, and the general public regarding order placement, complaints, technical support and etc.
- Provide primary technical advice to customers with practical information and tools; identify and interpret customers’ requirements, shape these requirements to fit the business unit’s capabilities and communicate these to customers.
- Work closely with business unit Sales Account Manager as a consultant to clients in technical matters and improve customer satisfaction.
- Attends trade/technical shows and gives technical presentations to customers
- Solid professional technical background, minimum Master’s Degree in relevant life science fields including but not limited to cell biology, immunology, and molecular biology.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Dutch or French, verbally and in writing.
- Good presentation skills with technical content.
- Customer-focused, proactive/action-oriented.
- Previous industry experience in a similar commercial role will be advantageous but is not essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
Please submit your application on the webpage directly, or you can send the resume & cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org