About the job
GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Built upon its leading gene synthesis technology, GenScript is divided into four major platforms including the life science contract research organization (CRO) platform, the biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) platform, the global cell therapy platform and the industrial synthesis biological product platform. GenScript was founded in New Jersey, US in 2002 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2015. GenScript business operations span over 100 countries and regions worldwide with legal entities located in the US, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the Netherlands and United Kingdom. GenScript provides premium, convenient and reliable products and services for over 100,000 customers. For more information, please visit GenScript official website https://www.genscript.com
Position: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Netherlands / Germany / UK
• Develop the business development strategy and oversee the effective execution, to achieve the financial goals in allocated EU territories.
• Build country-specific strategies for regional market penetration and funnel of opportunities and deliver on revenue plans.
• Work closely with internal teams to promote, evaluate customer business needs and serve as the main contact for business acquisition.
• Proactively prospecting potential customers for the whole CDMO service lines and building long-term relationships with customers.
• Provide accurate CRM input regarding sales activities, forecast and lost reporting as well as competitive information.
• Lead in the opportunity assessment, financial justification, due diligence, transaction design, contract negotiation, and completion of the deals, including but not limited to the strategic partnership, and co-development.
• Take the lead in strategic accounts management and strategic deal-making.
• Build and maintain a professional network with external companies and KOLs in the biopharma industry.
• Up to 60% of business travel is required for customer visits, including virtual visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Master’s Degree in life sciences discipline, Ph.D. Degree as a plus. Fluent and professional English level, with an additional European language as a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in leading business development or related function in pharmaceutical or CRO/CDMO with a proven track record of closing big deals.
• Thorough understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry and sensitivity to new technology.
• Exceptional awareness of the biopharmaceutical ecosystem and deal-making landscape.
• Team player with a can-do mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Please submit your application on the webpage directly, or you can send the resume to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org