About the job
The role of Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in assigned territory. The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization.
•Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
•Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
•Work together with Technical Account Managers to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
•Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
•Report timely to Senior Regional Sales Manager providing:
· Written reports as requested
· Documentation of sales activities Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. Document activities and opportunities in CRM System
•Introduce GenScript to new markets–Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
•Drive business expansion in collaboration with inside technical support team (TAM).
•Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
· Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
· Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
· Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, BioAssay, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
· Native speaker or fluent in English will be a must
· Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
· Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis.
· Ability to travel up to 50% of overall working time.