About the job
1. Work with Sales team to identify and develop opportunities with application focus, especially to boost the sales of strategic products.
2. Provide technical training and support to Sales and TAM teams with application focus.
3. Proactively approach customer via customer visit, tele-conference, and conferences, etc., to introduce application-oriented services/products and work out solutions to meet customer needs.
4. Prepare and present seminars at webinars, conferences and other public events.
5. Work with Global Marketing Product Management Team to improve existing application materials and identify new application trends for sustainable business growth.
6. Work closely with other teams to help with the technology development and application trend.
7. Up to 50% business travel is required for customer visit, including virtual visits during COVID-19 pandemic.
1. At least MS degree in life sciences discipline with at least 5 year experience; PhD degree is preferred.
2. Prior selling or marketing or R&D experience in protein expression and antibody production or related fields is preferred.
3. Excellent language skill in English.
4. Good at presentation tools (i.e., MS PowerPoint), excellent presenting skills and comfortable to present.
5. Excellent communication skills with multiple sides and the ability of getting consensus.
6. Self-managing and self-motivating individual who can prioritize tasks effectively and meet customer expectations and deadlines.